The admissions committee reviews each application, and the applicant is notified of the action. Applicants are reviewed on the basis of their academic record, testimony and extent of their Christian ministry involvement, and the recommendation of their references. An entrance exam is conducted for all post graduate applicants, following which an interview is arranged.
- Obtain an application form (Free) and Prospectus (Rs 100) from the Admissions Office.
SIBBC&S postal address for requesting material is:
- Send completed application form with all supporting documents and a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs. 150 (draft or cheque) by registered post or courier to the Registrar's office.
- Completed applications should reach the registrar by the 15th of June, to be considered for admission to the academic year commencing in July. A late fee of Rs. I00 will be Charged for all applications received after the 15th of June.
- All candidates seeking admission should follow the instructions given below; no application will be considered for admission that is incomplete.
- Two passport-size photos.
- One photocopy of each page of all academic records and diplomas : (Please Note: All original certificates of the qualifying examination should be lodged with the registrar for safekeeping at the time of registration for the duration of study at SIBBC&S.)
- Completed physical examination report by a qualified medical practitioner.
- Testimony of your personal salvation experience, along with a statement of your purpose in pursuing studies at SIBBC&S.
- A letter of recommendation and testimony from the applicant’s sending church or organization, indicating their support to the applicant.
- A statement of sponsorship for all students seeking to enroll in the post graduate and doctoral program.
- Students enrolling in post graduate and doctoral programs need to submit three letters of recommendation, sent directly from each Referee to the Registrar’s office.